Monday 2 November 2009

Backache, and the arrival of November


BACKACHE IS MY bugaboo today.


I'm limping stiffly around trying to get the Sunday chores done as best I can, and trying to move carefully to avoid setting off the gripes in my lower back.

I do us a spicy spag bol for dinner - nice and easy, and after dinner I have to go and lie down on the bed to rest my aches. No matter how carefully you try to walk and reach and stretch, you can't entirely fail to snag your already throbbing muscles and make them worse.

At one point we fear we may be running low on milk, and I have to venture out to the local Spar and get us a bottle. It's not the rain that's so bad, I find, as the awesome gale that's blowing around us - I'm almost bend double at times trying to push against it.

November certainly seems to have arrived with a roar!

Oh, roll on May and our next holiday in the south of France!

No comments:

Followers


free counters