Tuesday 6 January 2009

Packing away and starting over

SO, OUR little tree comes down for another year. Away go the fairy lights and the baubles and the Christmas cards are packed off for recycling. The end of another season of festivities, and a long one it’s been, too. My Good Lady is still snuffling and spluttering a bit, although, admittedly, not as badly as over the last two weeks. I seem to be suffering from a persistent, niggling sore throat, which doesn’t exactly bode well – it’s frequently like this with us, as soon as she recovers from one of her bouts I end up going down with it. At least I’ve managed to catch up with my Sunday household chores, and today we’ve done the first big supermarket shop of the year – hopefully, this should keep us going for a while, even if I go down poorly.

No comments:

Followers


free counters