Tuesday 26 May 2009

In Hamlet mood

DON'T quite know what's been wrong with me lately; I've been out of sorts with myself and the whole circumambient universe.

Not ill, you understand; it's as if I'm treading water all the time, not able to put my feet down on anything firm.

I feel a bit a like Hamlet, having lost all my mirth, foregone all custom of exercises, and take no delight in either the goodly earth or in the works of man (aside from Shakespeare - my God, how that man could write!).

Wish I could just wake up one day and feel some enthusiasm for something, for
anything.

This numbness, this apathy, seems to be sucking me dry.

Hence the lack of blog postings recently.

Hope you'll forgive.








2 comments:

Malcolm said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Malcolm said...

Forgiven but not forgotten!

Followers


free counters