Monday 18 May 2009

Unsettled



AS WEEKENDS go, this one is strictly run-of-the-mill, with us both carrying a burden of weariness after months of upheaval and decision-making concerning the kitchen.


It's odd, really, how you can keep going while the adrenalin's pumping, but once you relax the sheer weight of what you've done falls on you like a wall.

And this seems to be our problem. We're both tired but still emotionally inflated and unable to fully relax.

We're sleeping badly. We're can't focus on anything properly. We're both testy with one another for no reason.

And speaking for myself, I feel stretched thin, somehow, almost to breaking point.

I would say we maybe need a holiday, but I'm not sure I could be bothered with it all.

I'm just feeling too damned unsettled!

1 comment:

Malcolm said...

I so understand the feeling!

Followers


free counters