Monday 28 February 2011

Almost ready

SO, ONCE again, our bags are packed and we’re waiting to set off on our travels.

Cyprus again. Not one of my favourite holiday destinations and certainly not one I thought we’d be seeing again.

But at least it will get us out from underfoot of the workmen, ripping out our old bathroom and putting in our new wet room.

And although feel as if I’m being compelled to go on this trip rather than being desirous of it, my general sense of not coping too well with our health problems and my moods of despondency that have been surrounding me lately, suggest that perhaps a break away from it all may not be such a bad thing.

My Good Lady tells me that once I’m actually there I shall feel a lot better; I hope she’s right.

Anyhow, we’re more or less ready.


No comments:

Followers


free counters