Thursday 3 February 2011

Bit of an outing

I’VE BEEN somewhat under a cloud just lately, under a heavy, chesty cold.

Necessity today forces me crawl out from under my comfort blanket and go and do some shopping – supplies are running uncomfortably low; the effort almost kills me!

But still, returning home and having a bit of post-shop zizz, I’m feeling quite a bit brighter this evening, well enough to share a bottle of Sauvignon Blanc with My Good Lady, and well enough, even, to come along here to say hello and to apologise for my absence.

I shan’t stay long, though, I’m still feeling a little heady and I’m still coughing up a storm from time to time.

But it’s been nice to have a bit of an outing.

1 comment:

Malcolm said...

good to hear that you're on the mend and, here's hoping that there won't be a heavy payback from your little outing!

Followers


free counters